Friday 15 October 2021, 04:00pm - 04:30pm
The YMCA of Saskatoon continues to encourage online booking for lane swim, much as we do for every other class and program. We currently use online booking for our drop-in fitness classes, courts, and childminding. We have also been using our Mindbody app for our swim schedule so it will be easy for our members to now book their lane.
- You will be able to book only one week at a time as the schedule will get posted every Sunday.
How can I book or cancel a lane?
- Through the Mindbody App or on your Desktop.
- If you are a new user, you will need to create an account with the email that we have on file.
- You will need to create an account for both the app and desktop if you wish to use both.
- Please contact member services if you are having difficulties booking.
*Please note that online booking is available for YMCA members only. If you are not a member and would like to drop in for a swim, please contact member services for more details.
Lane Swim: Everyone of all ages that use the pool for swimming continuous lengths in the pool.
We ask you to only do a maximum 2 bookings back to back which will allows for 60-minutes of swimming. To optimize the amount of participants to use our pool.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancel a minimum of 60-minutes before your booked time slot. Although no monetary penalty will be charged if you do not cancel in advance of the start of your booking, the YMCA of Saskatoon reserves the right to remove advanced booking privileges for future bookings.
If your booking time starts and you are late, we hold your lane for 10-minutes before it is considered a Late Cancellation. If you continuously have Late Cancelations you may lose your booking privilege's for the pool.